May 03, 2010

Short hair ?



OHNOOOO~!!!!
done my haircut ?
latest me ?
WUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~!!!

4more days to go exam will be over....
ohnooooooo...
i just can't wait to finish it ASAP now .
happy weekend with my girls yesterday .
one of them was dated me out for breakfast since we never hang out for such a long time .
i waited them alone at restaurant .
suprised saw MISS LIM !!!!!
mygodddddddd~
totally shocked me at the moment when i saw her in front of me . LOL
Welcome back zha bor . ~!!! miss you heaps : )
wuahaha .
going spend most of my time with her soon after i finish my exam : )
i can't wait for our lunch and shopping time . *peace : )

*confusing ....
should i going back to hometown next week ?
and end of this month ?
should i ?
ohnooooooooooo~
parents are going to shanghai end of this month for Shanghai Exposition 2010
damn it !!!!
i got more and more feelings want to go there now .
but fully booked ~!!! *shit
ohnoooooo~ might be going with aunty and friends on July or else Sept ?
i hopes i can get the chances to buy the Exposition ticket ASAP : )
WUAHAHA . Let's looking forwards on it .
going to being ORANG MISKIN soon if shopping inside more. LOL
Anyway , hoping everything can be going smooth as what i has planning now : )
and bless me to get a good results on my coming C&G accounting exam :'(

No comments: