April 29, 2010

Exam



*Accounting ~
ohnooooooooooooooo~
exam has driving me crazy this two weeks .
sighs . one more week to go~
After 7 May . Let's say Goodbye to everything .
I gotta FLY AWAY ~~~~~~~~~ : )
hides myself in my room more than two weeks ~
never go out except go to class everyday .
This April and Coming May will be Emo months for me .
Anyway , i had decreased 4kgs in two weeks .
3kgs more will be reach my target .
Emo month is always nice for me to DIET : )
Let's say Aza Aza fighting on everything .

Stress with sick and complicated .
I do cherish and appreciate everything i has now ~
As long as i can get my own happiness ~ <3
No one can be willing make any decision for me even myself right now .
No matter what answer i will be give , it might will be hurts myself and of course any-one of you .
So , at the end , please do respect my last decision .
What can say is just Sorry and Thanks you for everything .
Nothing more than it i can say .
Good Luck to all of you .
HE HA HO .

first sem holidays is coming soonnnnn~
one week to gooooooooo~
ohnooooooo~
i can't wait for my whole day sleeping life in the house with my Diet plan : )
Between that , actually i did planned to go back hometown .
but the air ticket making me headche . Sighs .
getting more and more expensive which is not worthy for me to buy .
Sighs . -.-
Arghhhhhhh~!!!


Ciaooooo~
Let's time to cure everything ~
HATE my study life : (


No comments: