April 23, 2010

Cheers


*ohmygoddd . fugly face without make up . *SHIT


Hey ,
Stop please .
please dont complain anything while u dont know whats happening here !
Help ur friend more okay , i will be ur fully supporter ?
am not going looking onwards to it . Thanks : )

yea , life is getting meaningless .
quit my nightlife .
stay at home everyday since everyone are busy crazy working outside there .
hey , i hope i can go for work too .
damn hate that my daddy doesnt allow > . <
what i do everyday is just go for class then back home .
no more . thats all .
stay at home whole day long .
and go for shopping alone sometimes . pity ? ookie . get used : )
webcaming <3
i feels nice . at least theres still someone there be able to talks with me and cheers me up every single days : )
lets keep it up and looks forwards coming trips : )
awww ~
i miss sibu badly ~
first sememster exam start by next monday .
it does making me crazy now .
is time for me to start to do some revision .
ohnoooo
goodbuai everyone .
everything will be alright soon ~
: ))))))))))



No comments: