April 21, 2010

Pointless







*more will be coming on soon : )

hang out with bunch of crazy gang in previous two weekend .
lotsa of fun we had spent together .
miss it . Opsss = (
get back to boring life again .
i HATE weekdays .
Grrrr !
but still ok , at least i do still enjoy my days .
at least ,
I will always remember that , you're the one and only lighten up my days .
Thanks for everything . = )
You reminds me that i would never get alone .
I do appreciate that . *peace
Awww , missing my Hometown again ~
lets looking onwards on coming 10 May and 28 May.
suiiiiiiiiiii ~
miss ur guys . foods . grandmum , and so on there .= (
Diet plan is going on now = )
decreased two kgs , since i gained 4kgs in one months .
3more kgs goanna fight . Aza Aza fight = )
First sem exam will be start on next week ?
wuuhooo , i can't wait for my sememster break noww .
Anyway , wishes me good luck on my test . =)

*Thats all
*Skyping <3

No comments: