April 09, 2010

Short trips to hometown



Yeap ,
as what i had wrote on my blog title,
short trips to hometown .
was going back to my lovely hometown last week .
since it was public holiday on friday . =)
spent all my times with grandma and cousin ,relatives and my boys and girls too of course .
i do miss all of you now heaps here badly =(
ohmygodddddddddd .
planning to go back one month later =)
wowwwwww , hoping everything can be go on smooth .
first sem is really getting near and nearer
am kinda nervous now .
hopes can do it well as much as i can in the exam .
bless me =)

awwwwwwwwwwwww~~~~
shop till drop ?
LOL .
money not enough ?
bought lots of things recently .
especially dresses and tees .
ohmygodddddddddddddd .
my room goanna be full of kikilala stuffs .
ARGHHHHHHHHHH .
is time to stop buying DAISY LING !!!
> . <

gain 3kg recently ,
crazy .
ohnooooooooooooooooooooo
non stop eating like more than 3 or 4 meals per day .
how coulddddddd ?
GOSH !!!!!
Diet plan goanna ON soon ?
ASAP ? LOL =)


Buaiiii ,
pps-ing = )

No comments: