March 31, 2010

Diet



Arghhhhhhhh .
am getting fat . fatter . and fattest .
goanna ON my diet plan soon .
gain 2 or maybe 3kg recently . : (
Sighs .
supper everynight > . <
seems cant live without supper nowadays ,
feeling so bad !!! > . <
is time for me to diet after my short trips
i hope i can make it : )
one and half days more to go...
suiii .
i can't wait for my day .
goanna meet up with my girls and boys
i miss your guys so damn much : (
first sem exam is around the corner .
hey , am kinda nervous kay ?
: (
planning to go for bangkok trip ,
anyone please ?
feeling so sad , cause i cant join my parents on coming may .
july bangkok or maybe hongkong trip , Arghh , anyone ?
kinda bored recently ,
went out to parkson just now ,
ended up bought two tees and a dress : (
spent me lots .
sighs . am getting poor .
brother goanna get his car license soon ,
suiiiiiiiiii , i cant wait .
one more driver in my house .
wahahahaa . i goanna be free always after he get his car license .
will going to spend most of my afternoon time at saloon nowadays for my hair treatment .
sighs .
i need money . money .
please !!!
: (

anyway is time to off now ,
going to do some revision . : (
Good luck
.


No comments: