May 14, 2010

here ~



*Zzzz . here here here !
am still alive . LOL

I do enjoyed my holidays so much ~
although it's tired and i start feeling sick now :(
was busy hang out around with the stupid one , and blur king and queen EVERYDAY~ LOL
totally not enough sleep since i woke up early in the morning everyday ~
finally , i got to rest for today and tomorrow before i start my Sememster 2nd : )

*Headache*
what-to-do ~
sighs . no comment ~
pointless !

Hopes to finish my course ASAP and leave this stupid city !
damn bored ~
misses sibu bad and badly ~
wishes could be back there and never come back anymore ~
Zzzz . ohnoooooooooo !!

Sememster 2nd will be start by coming Monday ~
ohnooooooo~
i haven't get ready at all ~
am lazy enough ~
going headache when i get my new schedule i guess ~
> . <

*Sighs , boring in the house now
*wondering what to eat and where to go ? : (
hmm , stay at home for rest and skyping better <3
*Goodbuaiii ~
am hungry > <




No comments: