October 09, 2009

In Love In Love



*I Love this Picture the most,without reason*Peace

In Love,In Love,
In Love with alot of stuff Recently
Uses up all my money to shop hard nowadays
Getting poor and poorer.=(
Enjoys my every single shopping day
Although everyone are busy and i'm alone sometimes,
but i had enjoy it very much too.=)
Went Parkson everyday for searching any New Arrival Stuff and others.
Just viewed a New Gucci magazine yesterday,
i found a few bags in magazine that i likes for a long long times,
i couldn't found it when i went Hongkong last times=(
It's just likes Finally,I found You.*Muahaha
I have take a order and waiting for the staff for comfirming the stock and the price to me now.
I hope i can get it...=)
Passby Optical Shop,
and i found a New Arrival Gucci Sunglass,
damn pretty and in love with it mannn,
it's just costs around Rm700 after discount,
ARGHHHH,crazy,money money come.
I NEED THEM.=)
------------------------------------------------
And finally i found the shop at Miri which can help me order my Polaroid Camera
Here is the looks of my Polaroid camera that i want,
copy it from webpage,
FUJIFILM INSTAX MINI 7s


Only left Pink,Blue and Silver colour now,
still confusing Blue and Pink which one i have to choose.
I Love the White one more,
but it's too bad,no Stock anymore=(
A very cute camera,the Film is so damn Expensive=(
What to do,just save more money to buy more film
cause no much stock left.=(
Get it soonnnn...:)



I Love Shopping:)

No comments: