October 09, 2009

Parkson-ing


*The first time take webcam pictures with my make up face=)
18 Sept if doesn't wrong
Yea,Meant by it's almost around one month ago i just upload this photo=)
No choice,i don't really like it cause my hair looks so suck.:(
------------------------------------------------------------
What i am doing this few days?
Hmm...
Nothing special...
Not so great but not bad too:)
Pakrson-ing,Facebook-ing,and Game-ing
Online till late everynight
so that's why you can see clearly when you look through my eyes that...
i got a Big''Eyes Beg''*=.=
Went Parkson everyday.
Yes,it's really EVERYDAY,ohmannnn*
Include today and tomorrow i will going too.
For what..
For searching my stuff,then ordering,then paying...
For lunch...
For searching and buying the presents for four of the birthday boys and girls on OCT
and etc...
*MUAHAHA
---------------------------------------------------------------
i'm so so so so so Hungry now,
Anyone can accompany miss daisy ling for lunch later?*LoLz
imiss and i want to eat the Sushi brought by Meimei to me last week from Excapde,KB
i want to eat Spaghetti from Peter's Deli and Dave's Deli
i want to eat Double Cheese Burger from MCD
i want to eat Rojak with Special
and many and alot and lotsa ...=.=
Goanna cook myself a Big big Big Bowl of Mushroom Soup later*=)
--------------------------------------------------------------
Damn youuu,
early in the morning received a msg from you,
and you really totally spoiled my mood this whole day.
Sorry,
i'm not a good girl or gf that can 24/7 stay at home,
that just waiting for your text or call anymore since the day you break the promises.
I can't make it for you since you can't make it for me.
You don't have any authority to complaining me.
I am who i am,
just likes you said you know when and how to settle with
THEM.
Just likes what you said don't command you,
so you can't command me too.
Just likes what you said,
they can give you more happiness,
so my friends can give me more happiness of course i'm with them.
Just like what you said,
you will change but not now,
so i will said i will change but not now too.
Just likes what you said,
you know what you're doing,
so i will said i know what i am doing too.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
What can i do now,
since i can't see everything here,
since i'm not there and it's far,
how i goanna hold this on?
keep going on lies at myself?
bear it untill the day 23/12 comes and leaving move back to warm town?
How,How,How,
What should i do,
you really make me crazy.
Any others best way to know all the truth answer without lies and hides?


I HATE I LOVE YOU

No comments: