September 07, 2009

In the house


*Realdaisy is here=)
It's so damn Fugly,but i'm still like it*peace
will post out diffrent cam shoot pictures in every post as i can*smiles
I just realise out that i'm always smiling to myself for hides or pretends everything
Perhaps this will get up my mood in good conditional
Trying to living with my days in my life peacefully
Do not care what kind of life they are living,
Cause we don't give a damn with it
We're not worthy to do and know that as well
That's just they own living style
Nothing of they done that can under our controlling
Yea.*) Live with own peaceful life
In the house
lazy to update my blog recently
since everything is still the same
never change and never go
but i will still try my best to update my blog at least one post per week kay=)
hehe...if not my babes goanna boom me again
she always complaining that i don't update my blog*pity me
is absent this few days
not only this few days
it's this few weeks
im just seems like only go school for one or two days per weeks
what to do...
i'm lazy sometimes,and sick sometimes
currently suffering from my painess and fever
just seems my fever can't recover
It do comes every week
the doc say maybe because of my sickness
it's times to stop everything
should take a good rest untill all of my sickness have recover*How bad=(
did went somewhere take my medicine last few days for control my sickness
the report i get from someone is 75% negative meant i need to faces it twice in my life*wtf
Meant by it's only 25% normal causes now
very so damn high percentage kay
Ohnoooo....
i should shut out loud in speaking chinese:Wo de tian..Zen me ban?
GRRRR...
I'm not as tough as what you have think in your mind
Parents is going Kuching again
for daddy's body checking maybe
so i goanna stay alone at home and diet-ing in the house
sleeping.watch mv.gaming,whatelse.No more i guess
have a long long times never chatting in msn already
nowadays is consider to close my msn account
i Hate with it
maybe it's just kinda annoying for me sometimes
well,i will still continue using my Skype account for babes girls and boys that so far away from me=)
*Well,
Just let's the times to prove everything
i hope you may do it as what you did say
i don't know how long you just can make it for me
but i hope you can make it as soon as you can
don't break any promise that you have gave,please.
heart you always*peace=)

No comments: