July 30, 2009

boring

Boring
facing my lappie since morning untill night
sleep.wake up.online for gaming.eat then sleep
keep on repeating
and now seems start gain weight*shit
i'm looking forward tomorrow now
it will be a very bad day for myself
but i will try my best bestie for do not showing my weakness to every-one
i will try facing your guys with my smiley face
try my best to solve.facing and settle everything
try to be forgive you
but you just keep repeat your mistaken
what can i do?
how do i need to forgive you once and once?
can you try to change it?
nothing are impossible
just see you want or don't want
i'm not as silly as you think
something is doesn't real for you
in the end you get nothing
who you goanna blame?
think everything carefully please.man

*goanna out alone again later:(
*buying something and goanna eat alone
*girls.i'm waiting your gals for overnite at my house tomorrow.sui~!!!

3 comments:

Jacky said...

You are not alone daisy, u still got ur good fren,classmate,and got me this new fren..we love to accompany u to spare ur free time and also when u feel boring and lonely,im glad to be ur listener when u need me..looking onward ,forgot the past and starting ur brand new life~ yaaaa!
i will always to pray with u daisy,Hope my god may bless u all the time ya.Happy birthday and hope u to have a greatest bday tat u never had ya ! happy always,stay cute and pretty everyday ya !
goodluck! take care !


Jacky.

Daisy said...

thx you.i will try my best to be happy always and try to forget everything.
take care too.

Jacky said...

DUn worry be happy..anything just call me..if im nt so so busy..i will reach for u..to be ur listener and help u the best tat i can...promises btw me and u this fren..take care ..god bless u