August 03, 2009

18th birthday celebration













Finally
i have a little time for me to update a short post for my earlier 18th birthday celebration now
it's not fun but still little great with it
no much of friends coming
just classmates more
kinda mad at the morning cause of some Bitchy Girl
your gals really did it
nevermind.it's still got alots of friends accompany me
of course
i was busy the hold day
since morning untill night
i woke up around 7am at the morning
damn my classmates asked me to wake up early for breakfast together
it's okay.sine everyone are busy and nobody accompany me for breakfast too
but.i'm late again
they'll don't know are alien or what
just can wake p so early and all waited me around 45minutes and Boulevard Restaurant
*paiseh-ing
i still need to fetched janice and khung ba.*forgive me.hehe
ate alots of dim sum and ordered mee again
can't imagine how full is it we got
after breakfast straight rushed back home
still got alots of stuff haven't done yet
bath.make up.fixed stuff.cleaning my room and etc...
i lose my phone after breakfast.how careless am i
found it after an hour...*huh
i was late before the dinner start
cause went out for tabao KFC for my gals.bought ice.and take my cake
reached home around five something
i was kinda tired
so i just change up my dress and asked my gals helped me to done everything
of course helped me to make up and straighten my hair
done all of it in 45minutes
just done and planned to get myself a rest
how-know.all of my guys classmates was came over
really never break my promised that i given them.*haha.Good boy.LoL
they started gaming at my room.so noisy.O-M-G
i just can't stand from they noised sounds
my friends was no much coming.mostly of them are sick and working
daddy's friends are so much than mine
of course.i received many big Ang pao too*hehe
how much.?*it's a Secret
dinner start around 7 something
at the next post you can see how many much of foods that my parents had order
i ate alots and alots.*gain weight
ohyaaa.
i received a Gold Cross and Gold necklace from my parents.*thanks mum and dad
and received alots of present from my friends and daddy's friends*thx you all
one more.thx man for your present.:)
and i do received a present from a stranger
i don't know who're you.but still thank it anywayz
we talked.jokes alots around
and it's alots of funny stuff when the section i opened all my present
someone helped me recorded down the video.*be a memorise
i slept around 4.30am in the morning that night
my gals was overnight at my house
alots of sleeping sounds they had
i can't stop laughed
forget to recorded it down*hahaa
and i woke up around 7am on sunday
for breakfast with them again
it's so so so damn tired kay
my eyes just can't properly the hold day
go out without make up*shitz
luckily monday i did not school.cause it's still holidays
so just slept hold day in the house
get all of my photo that shoot on saturday
and went imperial for washed it out at afternoon
dinner yesterday night
that's all.
No-More
just typing alots of rubbish here for making my post become longer.*hahahaaa

No comments: