July 28, 2009

shopholic

tiring
need have a nap after this post
just reach home
get myself a little shopping just now
went shopping complex alone since everyone are busy
start being shopholic again*damn
spended me around Rm300
shit.my money gone
bought something for my birthday celebration and daily uses stuff
money.money come please.

i can't go bank take out my money anymore
since i take damn alot of money out nowdays
if mummy realise it sure i will be dead*hehe.shhh~!!!

O-M-G
daddy.who was the one who's owner of birthday party oh
seems like the people invited by you are more than mine*LoL
nevermind.it's he little princess 18th birthday*peace

ohya.
to all my dearest friends here:
i could only post the party time here since we couldn't meet each others cause holidays now
the party will be start at 7pm
so please come as early as you can
especially my girls.come at afternoon if can kay.*peace
i need your gals for helping me to do something
Ordered a special square cake at Hot Cross Bun this morning
i am excited for how's the cake look now
just waiting for the day coming.*Hurray
Remember the time is 7pm
come before the Dinner start please.thank you all
if you couldn't find where's the location of my house
just call me up
if you don't have my number.
just leave me down a msg in my chatbox after you read this
thank you.
see you all

*She's sad

No comments: