June 28, 2009

nomore

1132pm
just came back from yum cha with ahvia
owshitz.i just realise that i haven't meet with ahying yet
so sorry to you here...don't live too far next time la
so hard to find you cause of i'm not really know the house at permy :(
nevermind.see you.wait for me back
kinda sleepy since i never sleep well this few weeks at all
my eyes was closed.but my mind still keep on repeated something
it's so hardly for me and need uses out a long times for me to fall asleep nowdays
nomore...ended up
i won't be treating anyone good that have been try to lies or betray me
especially you
it will only change at the moment you stop,change and settle down everything
there're no way and no more believing and trusting from you to me
what do you meant by privacy..?*damn
Fine.you're still trying to hiding alots from me since you say that you got your own PRIVACY
i will treating you as cool as i can
i will forcing myself to do it no matters what
i'm tired with those life that full of lies and hides
you thought you're gaming or what now
can do everything as you like without thinking of my feeling
everything won't be settle down so easily
no prove no forgiving
i won't be forgive it easily
since it was once and once repeating the same problem
no matter what
i am still will following out with my step
untill the days you change and i get the prove
sigh...

37days more
i hate for the day coming
can just jump to the next days straight?*wtf
anywayz 1 august still ON for my girls
3 and 4 august will be on for my hiak ka
waiting for you all.babe*imissyourguysbadlyhere:(
still on planning....
Bad eighteen*damn

No comments: