June 26, 2009

*suffering

damn*wth
suffering with monthly auntie
gastric somemore
feel vomit*wtf
awwww shitz.
i just can hiding in my blanket
stay alone there all the day
kinda tired
sleep for few hours then wake up
sleep then wake up again
keep on repeat and repeating
off my phone at all
arghh.sorry miss ahying for i reply you late
anywayz i will try my best to meet you up this two days as i can
and sorry to my friends here
i know you all are so hard to find me this few days
so sorry to you all here
just text me or missed call if really got something serious
i will call you back as i do as i can when i on my phone or saw your msg
for those stranger.don't come and bother me anymore
it's so damn annoying
i don't know who you all
and i won't be calling back or reply any msg too
i will delete it from my lists
and no more nets friends is allowed
i will delete everything
sorry for those whose i delete and block in my msn lists
and no more friendster account anymore
i will delete all five account that i got in my friendster as soon as possible
it's so damn complicated with those networking
all just for fun.lies.fake.and shitz
in love with typing maniac in facebook recently
omgosh...my keyboard were getting poor if i keep on playing like that again
should control myself.hhahaha*LoL
sigh..
this's the third day i never got talk with mum
she call me every afternoon when i reach home
just for ask me whether got tution or not
when i reach home everynight,after dinner
no more..straight back to my room and get ready to sleep straight
just for hiding everything as much as i can
i don't know how i goanna to facing her when she talk to me more
i can't explain and give her a explaination correctly that without lies
cause even myself also don't know what's the happen going on
just try so hard to made myself busy when schooling time in my class
after i came back home.try hard to made myself fall asleep
i am just forcing myself to do everything that i don't like
ignore it...
really can't understand
what's the matter for lies or being a betrayer
FUN..? perhaps it is..
perhaps it will earning more money
perhaps it's hobbies or everything
get used with those life that full of lies
don't know what's the reason between
why can't just hao hao de
perhaps it's hard
get used with those life that full of cheating
it's just become a drugs
perhaps you'll get more hapiness when you do all these izzit..?
i can't accept those all lies at all
can't live with it
sigh...

39days more
X-zone..?
imisstheCHEESECAKEfromTANAHMAS de weiii :-)

No comments: