May 14, 2009

tiring

it's tiring to cares it much more again
i'm on the way trying
forcing myself...
although it's really hard for me
but I.Do
that's what i had promised myself to do it
it's just kills me and made me getting emo-ing always
tired for guessing.waiting.confusing.and made myself emotional always
i hate argument but why i still end up with arguments?
afterall.the answer i get is...I Don't Know
Sincerity and Honestly is all and what i want
all i need just a true and honesty
there're not those fake and lies
i choose-d to kept all the bad things with me
because i do not want to spoiled anythings
sometimes...
i use to speak out my discomfort
but i learn to keep my discomfort in my deep heart
cause i don't wanna to show anyone the weaker part of me
the only way i can do is just only...
write down all my unhapiness here
perhaps...
i should think about those positive stuff instead of the negative parts
perhaps...
i can think how to stop thinking from thinking

stop typing.stop thinking
it's bullshitz~!!!
peace out&shitzALL...


Hey...
IHATEMAN...

No comments: