May 16, 2009

how long..?

how long you wanna to hides all of this...?
you're really standby to dead truely this time..

the day will be soonnn
it's really no more excuse for me
you just standby to waiting the day coming
i'm not a GOOD PLAYER
if you don't want i shut at you...
or try to do something bad at the back of you..
you better STOP IT ASAP
you just continue to do it if you want and you can see our story will be end
that's all...
i'm serious...
i will do whatever i want at the moment i ANGRY
i'm not a simple gal that will simply forgive a person whose betray me easily
how long you wanna to hides all of this...?
how long you wanna to lies me...?
can you tell me please...?
what's wrong..?
damm fucking down...
you're really wanna comes and making troubles with me izzit..?
fine...
i'll playing hard with you untill the GAME IS OVER
i'm really disappointed on you...
see how can you hides from me again this time
fuck you man...
i'm super duper hyper Angry now
not willing to speak with any of you
just feel that i wanna to scold anyone especially you as loud as i can
don't try to making me happy
damm~!!! IDIOTIC
i'm tiring
ended up.lazy...
it's really too much...
untill i lose my direction...
you're really a HOLYSHITZ...
ihateyouuuu...
how can...
you're really cruel...
i'll remember how bad you have treat me...
it's really a very bad memorize....
sigh...
don't wanna to say moreeee...
you can see my laptop become half or in my room dustbin if i online moreee...
i'm really fucking down now...
it's tired for me to acting like i'm stupid.don't even know what's the happen around everyday
sorry for i have been rude....
night everyone...

No comments: