May 18, 2009

can't stop

daisy in the house
didn't go for class this two days
cause of science scream was sitting their semester examamination
ohmygod~!!!
tomorrow.goanna start for sitting my sememster exam untill the day i go Hk
two weeks.*shitz
ihateexam
just killing me
sigh...
nevermind.afterthis...
i'll be going Brunei at next coming Thursday
then going Hongkong by Brunei airlines at next coming friday
can't wait.i hope i can shop hard this time
*peace
anywayz...
i still need to study for sememster exam first*damn

i'm trying and forcing myself...
it's hard and hurts
it's just kills me and made me become emotional nowdays
i'm just so damn f*cking moodless
when i was think-ed back what she have typed and i saw it accidentally last saturday
how bad you're..?
you're just really so so cruel...
how can you..........
i'm really has nothing to say and comment about you.....
my mind just can't stop thinks back those what she had told every second
i just don't felt like typing any words and asking you anything that i want
this two days while i'm chatting with you...
did you realise it...?
don't try to get close and talking alotsa of bullshitz to me
i won't be fall in and forgive so easily...
i just can't speak out my feeling now...
it's complicated...
can't even know what should i do in the next step..
just sleeping.sticking with my bed every moment to make myself forget everything
and forgive what you had did.but it's too bad
i can't do it...
can't understand at all....
i just can't speak out anything...
trying to stay far...
for non-reason...
just feel that i got something to shout-out-loud
trying be positive and believe in myself
it's hard...
weaker daisy...
BIG TROUBLE....

No comments: