May 19, 2009

damn

damn you...~!!!
when you just goanna end......
once and once...
saw it..
should it be happy...?
N-O....
it's funny but angry more...
cause of what....
you know what you did....
tried to lies from me...
it's not a easy jobs....
sorry.i'm not the daisy lks that just 3years old
can stupid till trusted your explaination everytime...
it's so L-A-M-E
pissed OFF~!!!
don't find me better if you choose them
at least you have give me a comfirmation answer that you have end up with all of them...
i rather than don't know anything and be a Stupid at the sides
you just made me and forcing me to treat you strict...
not on my fault...
try to set you free...but so sorry
i can't did it now...
you just try to lies me more and more...
try to asking yourself deep heart inside...DID YOU...??
that's what you did to me...
i won't be forgive it easily...
i won't be treat you nicely.kindly.politely anymore
i won't be talking much.care much or whatever more
rather been silently and standing just like a flower case at the sides
untill the moment you get what you want at the end...
don't tell me anything sweetness...
all those just SHITZ...
you're really a holyshitz that make my day be more darkness...


english paper today
mg~!!!
it's so hard...
the poem and the short story.blank at all.*(
essay.what question izzit of part one...
example that you're president of Environment Club
then you've to write a talk of ''preserving our water resources''
K-N-S
part two...
more hard for me...
hold class half of them was sleeping.looking around
i choose-d to wrote ''i'd rather funny than beautiful''
hahahaaa....
excited how marks can i get this timeeee.LoL
tomorrow.Bm paper one and two.Sej paper one
kills me please...dead~!!!

No comments: