May 09, 2009

Don't

Don't pretend alot front of me
i hate the way good.sweet then cold then disappear
tried to be foolish sometimes...
but still ended up after few minutes.hours.or days maybe...
i tried hard for solves problem myself
i choose-ed to kept everything silent
as much as i can..
but.it's really out of limit-ed and control-ed
don't comes and mess up with me
don't wait untill the moment i shut to you
i'm tried to stay away from troubles
it's complicated.
which is truth.and which is lies?
lose-ing the direction...
not telling.nevermind.it's okay
see how long can hides everything.all the truth...
i'll calculating...
now.all the truth just FAKE...
won't be listen and believe it easily
just facing my book start from now
or sticking with my sweetie bed
to let's my times pass
rather than thinking those bullshit things around
won't be online often...

it's hard
maybe it's a hobbies.whatever...
i don't wanna to care it...

No comments: