May 08, 2009

still

still....

i'm not really happy
and then...
i do like turn my player volume to the max like I am deaf
i do not like wanna to open my mouth and talk with you
please do not try to make me Happy when i'm not Happy.fuck-ing off
i'm willing to hate the fart to make me unhappy.piss-ed off
i do not like to going shopping with any of you.*don't care who you're
i'm not a person that will be forgive a person whose making trouble with me easily
i agree.i'm rude
so what.
i will treat you good if you treat me good of course
i will treat you bad and rude of course if you treat me bad
so.don't try to make any trouble with me
i'm not a easy gal
i will scold you at the front or back of you
as rude as i can.as bad as i can
how cruel am i?
so what.i am who i am.won't be pretend front of anyone
don't care who're you.just do what i wanna do
if you treat a person good.they won't be appreciate it and thanks for you too
so.i won't be a stupid
i don't like and impossible i'll pretend anything that i can't accept.controlling in my mind
of course.i won't be hides anything in my mind when i'm really getting mad with you too
no EXCUSE is allow.it's truth
if you want.you may TRY :)
sometimes..
i'm keeping it silent
but it doesn't meant by i don't mind
sometimes...
i will shut on any of you..
because of i can't controll-ed
it's out of my limit

sigh...
i'm emo now
still the....
guessing.confusing.going.stopping.fowarding.fucking.looking.crying
what's the happen going on
truth or fake?
fact or lies?

still in half sleep mode...

No comments: