May 02, 2009

i'll be fine

i'll be fine soonnnn
wait for me friends...
soon i can gossiping.laughing.playing hard with you guys again
thx for the caring...
i'll take care myself
at least my wound now never as pain like last few days
at least i can walk slowly.talk softly
i'll be going back school tomorrow
try my best.although i don't know i can handle it 8hours or not
but at least i try it
don't want to stay at home anymore
since bui goanna go for working
nobody can accompany me
so.go to school is the best choice
but will go back home early if i can't handle it
cause i can't sit long time :(

ciaooo first...
goanna go for make up and get ready myself
go somewhere for taking Visa photo later*hk trips 29 may :)
arghhhhh.i want go for shopping
i hope i can go later
since lyn say parkson was opening alot of new shop last few days again
byeee to all
missyouall
especially my grandmum.those whose at sibu.imissyourguysalot

No comments: