May 04, 2009

don't worry

arghhhh....
can't wait
i just can't waiting the day to recover my wound
i wanna out for shopping
yesh.i went parkson mega mall yesterday after taking my Visa photo
but just walk for one round
guess what i saw.secret recipe.marrybrown.big apple donuts
hey.enough.i can't eat those fast food at all
too bad.it's too bad
nevermind.im waiting.one week.two week maybe
my wound is just going recover soon
and i can walk now already
im sucess went to school today
and went up to my class that at 3rd floor =.=
but.really tired :(
but still too bad
i can't drive
for one week.or month maybe...
awwww.wtf...
i need a driver....

yes.what i can do
be silent or...
i heard alot again today
from her and them...
but all they told me just the past
so sorry....
doesn't meant anything...
i'm really can't even imagize how can you accept it
and betray this to your past one...
althought it's just past year things and is your past one.i still mind it
scare that you'll betray this to me
scare that it will happen on me too one day
and i'm still like a stupid that don't even know anything
i SCARE
will you do it again to your previous one and now?
hopefully you won't...
don't try to betray me and do something bad at my back
i'm thinking this for the hold afternoon
i'm still worried about it
please don't i tell you
take it serious please...
don't tell me you're old.mature or what always
i don't want to hear it

No comments: