May 05, 2009

i'm absent

yea.
i'm absent again today
the reason is:
-i'm tired cause not enough rest yesterday
-i'm sleepy cause i slept late last night
-my wound getting pain this morning while i wanna to woke up
so at last...
i failed
my alarm rang.i off-ed it
continue stick-ed with my sweetie bed
guess what.i woke up around 12pm this afternoon
kinda tired :(
my mind just empty.down.bored
take out my maths revision book
start-ed to do some revision
since semester exam is just coming soon *18may :(
o-m-g
i'm really need to do more and much and concertrate about the coming spm
since i open my maths revision book today
i just start study form five chapter one:number base*wth
and form four still haven't touched at all yet=.=
aiks.trying my best....
do it well.as much as i can

wentv imperial with kimmy and yan this afternoon
for half hours i think
just go for little shop
buy something.awwww.byemyMoney...

seriously...
i still can't get what's the reason...
why oh why...
may i know it...??

No comments: