April 30, 2009

operation day

Finally
Home Sweet Home

friends:
I'll be Fine

Just came back from hospital yesterday afternoon
stay wars for 3days2night
finally.i can get out from the hot.boredom place
daisy in the house now.*)
so what.i still need to lying on my bed
no any sound to talk.can't walk properly and much
can't bath.yuekkk
i'm terribly tired.sick.painess now
bad operated pain haunting me every second and never want to leave me .*(
after the operation...
the painess are just killing me around every second
never stop
i can't eat everything now
only pork soup everyday.grrrr :(
i miss KFC.PIZZA HUT.MCD.Spaghetti.lamb chop and alot...
i'm still the Sick cat now that just only can lying on her bed
online.come to her blogger.typing her current life
please pray me to have a speedy recovery.!

being a crying baby this few days
painess.please away from me Asap please
how many days to go.few days or one weeks.two or three moree :(
just got my operation on tuesday morning
you came and fetched me went hospital for checking
waiting two hours for my turned
im offically cried hard when the moment i get my scanning report
and the doctor forced me to stay at wars for emerygency operation
at first.i rejected it
the reason is i don't want to go for the operation.and i don't wanna my parents to worried it
but if i don't wanna to go for the operation.i'll be dead in anytime
maybe at the night or the next day...
my body just getting weak and weaker
i don't felt that but the scanning report told me that
at last.you're forcing me to telling my mom
cause it's just a short time
few minutes to go.i need to go for the operation
and you choose to called my mom up and telling her all the happened
i still remember i went in to the emergency room for operation around 9am
i was looking around and my tears still dropped
untill the moment i close my eyes
done my operation around 11.30am if i didn't get wrong
when the moment i open my eyes
i almost can't remember everything
and the nurses tried to ask me:What's your name?
i was tried to answer her with my small little sound:daisy
the painess start killed me
then i close my eyes choose to slept to cover all my painess
untill the moment i reached wars.i hearded my mom and dad voice
i don't dare to open my eyes
untill you told me that my parents went out from the wars
i tried to open my eyes slowly and started to looked around
i slept again after you went out from the wars untill evening
can't having any meals at the first two days
oh-gosh...
my painess just suffering
can't even moved or whatever i want
no drinks and foods are allowed
untill the next days evening
just can tried drinks a very little water
afterthat start to eat a little bit porridge slowly
then tried to wake up myself
went to toilet myself
and finally...
yesrerday 3pm something...
i can get out from the wars
went back home
i Hate the days in wars
so damm sibeh hot
no any aircond provide
at least i live in first class room
but.i can't in :(
plus the foods that provides by hospital just so poor
so mummy cooked for me everyday
thanks for you for accompany me this few days
looked after me and take care for me
i'll never forget that you're always beside me
take care there and i do miss you here
thanks mummy for stayed over hospital and helped me this few days

pray for me
hope that i can recovery soonnnn

No comments: