March 08, 2009

tiring day

G-O-S-H
i'm so damm hyper tired now
my eyes can't open properly already
gonna ciao to my bed straightly after this post
tomorrow still need to attend Food Fair at somewhere
and tomorrow still got practise.*aiks

woke up around 6 o clock this morning
i'm late
i should be wake up around 5.45am
who know.i was oeverslept.LoL
can't blame on me.cause i was too tired this few days
not sleep well.since i was so busy recently
know what.i get shocked when i was still sleeping this morning
cause my hp rang with a louder ringtone that call She Bu De*LoL
i thought its was alarm
but No.just get shocked because of the hp rang so loud-ing suddenly
when i was still dreaming and sticking with my sweetie bed*hehe
guess what.Mr.Alan msg me early in the morning.just 6am
Oh-My-God
just told me that he will arrived miri at the next two hours
K-N-S.luckily he got msg me
look at the time.it's was late
woke up immediately.standby.wash.brush.make up those
cause i got morning mass arround 7am
i was totally late
i reach there around 7.05am
start le i just reach*paiseh
this is the first time i arrived late
hope that no more next lo .*)
went somewhere and meet with Mr.A after my morning mass
ate our breakfast at Boulevard Restaurant and blabla
afternoon.went to church once
Huh~!!! i'm late again
more geng.2pm start.and i reach around 2.10pm*paiseh-ing
grrrr~!!! practise some.but my stomach just so damm pain
why??? can't move at all.just try hard and harder to practise
i don't care.untill now.it's still paining like hell
gastic or what???*sienz
everything ended up around 6pm
oh-yes.of course rush back home since im not feeling well and tired plus sleepy
just finished fixed all my photo from old pc to my laptop
and gonna move some church activities photo into my pendrive for the powerpoint
so so so manyyy~!!!
tired chin~!!!
okay.everything done.fly AWAY
comes here and blogging for updating my blog since i still got little energy now

bye everyone
new wishes:Bad nite.Bitter dream.*haha

No comments: