March 08, 2009

sucking~!!!

what the f***
why all the bad thing comes to me recently
non-stop
first.second.third.fourth etc...
untill i'm tired and getting insane
untill i choose to surrender
i know.i'm sure i will be the Loser this time
my mood really more down and down now
untill i dont wanna to out and talk to everyone
i choose to hide in my room.be a full-time sleeping daisy
for what.just because of i wanna to escape all the truth
i admit.i didnt got courage to telling you-all the truth.for non-reason
just a little reason because of i scared ur guys can't accept my decision
or block all my thing.
now.all the happening had happened
so.what can i do
izzit times out for me to telling you-all the Truth
please don't scold me or get mad.Can?
please try to accept my decision and all the truth.Can?
please believe me.Can?
God bless me
i hope that times can cure everything smooth as soon as possible
-Amen-

---------------------------------------------------------

sigh.
one hours more gonna rush to chuch
for practise.*sienz
not really in mood at aLL.since im moody and all the pimples comes out on my face.*five~!!!
GRRRR~!!! SHit.
just back from New pelita just now
with Alan.Ks.and one gal.*dont know her name*hehe
didnt got talk much.since im down
can i just fly high and missing for sometimes
ok.i'm fine
try my best to solve it Asap
since the problem getting more and more seriously

No comments: