December 30, 2008

try my best

Everything is gonna End
sigh.
today is the last day in year 2008
gonna say Bye to 2008.Hello to 2009
Welcome for a Brand New Year

-----------------------------------------

kinda kinda busy recently
wont be online often start from now.ON
mummy will cancel my home streamyx next few days
tats mean i cant online anymore
untill the day after i register my celcom broadband line
it's okie for me i think
since i was too lazy to online recently too

-----------------------------------------

ohya~!!!!
school gonna reopen soon
excited.tired.down.happy.etc*LoL
im very happy and excited cause of i gonna meet all my friends soon
very very soon
since we never meet each others from the days i went back sibu untill now
miss ur gals much and more
tired cause i need to wake up early in the morning everyday
need face those teachers.pricipal *oh-gosh
sigh.
hope that everything will be going smoothly when i start my form five life
the last year i gonna spend in my secondary life

---------------------------------------

try my best
it's okie
i will try my best
i can.you can
i do.you do
hope that everything really will be going smoothly between you and me


No comments: