November 07, 2008

busying

hey
im here*
daisy here oiiiiiii*
since i was disappears for a sometimes
mylife still going on
same everyday
wake up-office-lunch-office-home-dinner-sleep
repeat-ing everyday
never change*sigh
i do really tired with the days in the office and factory
damm alotsa of works gonna to do
tomorrow
still got a TONS of works need to arrange for worker
getting insane soonnnn
sometimes really angry when talk to them*grrrr
nevermind.self-controlled
at least i gt money in in IN*ahahaha

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh~!!!
i start to miss my PARENTS
cant live with the days without parents
they went JB tis evening
around 6.45pm.reached JB around 8.45pm
then heading to SG
go there juz for attendding my cousin wedding on 10 NOV
how syok*sigh
now juz leave me and my little bro in the house
damm pity two of us.my bro so boring with the days without dad
nobody talk to him.nobody acc him
so he decided ask his fren come overnight at our house
*he did it
so i can go out more relieved now*hahaaa

today
as usual go office
bt went back home early
coz need fetched my parents went to airport
so alotsa of familiar face =.=
after fetched my parents go airport
went to my bro fren house for fetched him to my house
thn i heading to church for meeting*sigh
its was really kinda boring
i go first around nine o clock's
do really sleepy enough when i hear them talked
then.bro ask me buy some supper for him
so i went ivan house fetched him out
then we went to airport road for buying my bro supper
-HOME SWEET HOME-
-I MISS MY PARENTS-
-I MISS MY GRANDMUM-

one weeks more...

iheartyou...

No comments: