November 03, 2008

2 nov

2 Nov

went morni mass as usual
da most busy day tat i had in a weeks alwayz
rush here and there hold day
tired enough
ciao to fetched daddy around four o clock
he was juz came back from Mukah
bt.he was late
so.me and bro went to ate rojak and abc as our tea time*hahaaa
after fetched my daddy home.
ate our dinner
then.i planned to washed my car
bt i don't
i was lying on da bed after my dinner
i planned to rest for 15 mins sin
who know's...
i was fall asleep
it's juz around five o clock
and.i slept till another morni
woke up around 7.30am o clock
tat meant i slept almost 14 hours*gosh
more pig than PIG*hahaaaa

3 Nov

woke up
saw alotsa of msg
lazy to reply
kinda lazy to touched my ph recently
plus all msg juz sent by three person =.=
went to office hold day
untill now
damm exhausted
juz 09.50pm now
i still gotta wait for another two hours
juz because of i gotta wait for Mr.kelvin
he was msg me last nite.bt i was get slept dy
nw i guess he still was working
plus over SG
one hours more will back to Jb*shit
nid wait after his back Jb after his bath those juz contacts him*aiks
really so tird right now
ciaooo first....

sibuuuuuu..........

No comments: