November 09, 2008

8 nov



Saturday
wat's a busy day i had
woke up early in the morni
then who's know
i was late gain
faster prepare myself
went to office for arranged all the works to workers
do really feels likes ur head will totally gotta burn out likes a hill when talks with them
*wtf
then heading to pelita for my piano lesson around 9am
afterthat fetched jennica.and we went to my dad office gain
gotta looked after his office.and checking the stocks ever got out wrong or not
*haix
THEN.we go parkson at lunch times(miss lee.miss kong.miss liew and me)
finally.i had my own times for a big rest sin
as usual.we go relax point for our lunch
thn watched CONNECTED
it's the movie that perform by DA S
TAIWAN MOVIE
it's okie.not good and not so bad
at least you won't fall asleep in the cinema
bt never got as good as i think too
gt one or two part quite boring
the fcuk thing was we sawed little MOUSE inside the cinema
here i goota tell to all mirian
please don't go ROOM TWO
you will regret it when you saw the little mouse
it's REAL MOUSE ok.not the fake mouse that inside movie.*hahaaaa
plus that mouse will keep jogging here and thr.from top till floor*yucks
finally.the movie was ended up after two hours
ran out from the cinema
walked for awhile.times out.jennica gotta back home
so since parkson nomore place can go
me and miss lee decided went back too
leave miss liew at parkson waiting someone came and fetched her back
skip*skip*skip


nite
went to some big boss house for party dinner
*wow so damm alot of ppl.mingming thr too.some dad's fren.others all strangers*hahaaa
but just only me and my little bro
before we always go with parents
cx that is dad's fren
bt today no.i go juz for substitute my dad*hahaaaa
actually i gt other function tonite.but i cancelled it
since that big big boss keep on called my dad to asked me go
sori la.mr ah hung.*hahaaaaa
i dun know he got organise how many times of party dinner at his house in a years
cny one times.thn his birth.his grandson birth.grandaughter bith,his wife bith
blablabla.etc.many*hahaaaaa
we ciao after finished our dinner
thn went parkson.cx my bro wanna planned to buy Wax since his wax was finished dy
huh.really so expensive sia
juz a TONS likes a small small box of CONTACTLENS CASE.its cost rm8.50
wahhh.u tot its makes by wat.LoL
after parkson went to lim teh at ampm nearest airport
since times still early
-that's all-

eeeeeeeeeyeeerrrr
my parents just so so damm enjoyed at SG now
my aunt booked them a 4 star hotel if didnt gt get wrong
cx my cousin wedding.so my aunt pay all the hotel fee for my parents
that hotel juz so damm high class mum say
plus they live at 48th FLOOR
how high they live wor.fainted
the main point was under the hotel all is shopping complex
gt 5 town sticking together
how enjoy-ing.can shop in anytimes
plus all BRANDED SHOP la weiiiiiii*grrrrrrr
sigh.hope them can come back faster
and better don forget for buy some thing for me*hiaks

the last of last...

No comments: