November 09, 2008

9 nov


Sunday
of course morni mass as usual
accidently i gotta late gain
but at last.still no la*luckily
huh.dad called me tot wanna waked me up early in the morni
bt i got alarm myself la.still early than his morni called.*hhaaaa
by the way.wanna to CONGRATULATION to my Cousin
wishes you everything fine over sg and etc...
after morni mass
go 2020 cafe for my breakfast wif miss sia
we orderd so damm much until our stomach full till-------
at last.we never got finished our dim sun.wast-ing
times was reali pass slow slow and slowed
after breakfast.juz had a little shop around boulevard and pelita
nothing to buy.juz buy few DVD.*hiaks
thn go Mega for looked up some bags
cny coming soon.gotta buy a new bags for myself dy
ohya.finally.i got changed a set of new facing products for myself
i do really really poor-ing now
since i buy that new facing products tis morni
u noe wat's.its set cost rm304 after discount*wtf
how expensive
nomuch money left now dy*sei
how i gonna my life to goin on at next month
daddy.*money money come gain.please
ohya.went church for some activities tis afternoon gain
AFTERTHAT

went esplanade wif kimmy yuen lyn and ong
bt ong juz follow us for awhile only
cx she went wif others group of frens
church frens all gathers over thr for playing softballs too
how's fun =.=
nite
went JING WU for hving our dinner
lamp chop
really LAME ENOUGH
u noe why
because we all didnt gt finished our meal
stomach too full.but we still order Chops
OMG~!!!!
damm regret it.wast-ing gain*aiks
back home around 9pm
leg totally gotta broken down now
i need a big big rest after tomorrow
since my eyesbag was so damm super duper hyper deep now
many days never gt slept tightly dy
juz gt slept around 5 hours everydays*haix

*mamamia
*shake it mama shake it
that's wat's we always likes to says
hahaaa
wait for me
one weeks...
soon and soon.near and near
Full..........



from the started till now...

No comments: