November 12, 2008

pissed off~!!!




monday
day without makes up
fugly ugly okie.please

-------------------------------------

D-A-M-M
pissed off from my life*thank you

life still goin on and smooth
everyday juz still the same
nothing much diffrent and special
everyday just talking alotsa of bullshit with my bro*hahaaa
started planned our days in hometown *LoL
phweewittt.gotta back to my lovely hometown soonnnn
kinda miss my grandmum.cousiee.auntieee.uncle.friendsss
miss the clubbing days.yum-cha days
of course include the every moment of shopping days too
since i do be a shopping queen always*proudface
ohyea.my parents was came back from sg dy
mum bought me a dress from Robbinsons*hiaks
i likes it.too bad tat dad didnt gt buy anything for me
He just saw a new version of Lv bags.costs Rm3000 =.=
never buy it.coz he dno whether i likes it or not
since i got little bit nitpick*sigh
Let's talk about some of mylife at last few days
okie.office everyday
quite un-fortunately recently
alot of happening comes out from mylife
nevermind.it's okie for me
i mind undertake all of it byself
gotta have a strict die for nov
gained 2kg*fcuk off
fatties.get away from my life.please

to maggie(Qoo) here
cheers up gal.please
although i don't really understand you
just wanna to tell you that
please do makes sure that don't mess up ur life
dun be too sad
hope that every happend on you will be fine soonnn
think it positively.okie
ur friends and family still be ur side always
do stay happy always

-----------------------------------------

WELCOME FOR A BRAND NEW YEARS




1 comment:

Qoo said...

thx my fren^^ muaks~~~
im fine here~
miss^^