July 04, 2008

ABCmamamia.

nw.
0952pm.
im veri sleepy.
bt.bt.bt.

still sit at da front of pc.

cx.cx.cx.

im waiting someone bek home nw.

gonna reply ur msg leta.

waiting.

its bcx u're still over sg nw.

SHOCK tat u'll msg me tis morni.

bt im still in da sch.

saw it whn im reached home.

will reply you leta.

although we juz cn contact each other on every fri and sat.

bt its enough.

i will support you owez.

its for ur future.

work hard.


ohnoooo.

reali beh tahan.

one more hour nid to wait gain.

duhhhh.

sleepy.

far distance is reali hard.

u wake up.im still in da sch.

whn im go bek home.u still in sg.

whn u're go bek home.im sleeping ady if i gt sch at da second day.



ATTENTION:

you will noe who're ur guys.

can don be so childish.

do you noe hw old are you now.

nvm.

Stop.Ending.No more.Change.Fine.

tis all from me.

just be myself.

tats why my name call DAISY LING KS.

If you beh song then i mind u can go away.
i don care.
Don waste ur time here.

i will support ur decision.

UP TO YOU.

Normally im starting my NEW LIFE.
Full time sleeping PIG.
SCHOOL.HOME.OFFICE.

Sleeping is my LOVE.

No comments: