July 05, 2008

saturday life.

Da word of WORRY is just keep on reminding in my mind now.
how are you.
I DUNNO.

who can ans me.
nvm.
finally my msg was sucess sending out whn you opn ur ph at just now ady.

hope that everything there will be FINE.

where am i going hold day.

let's talk bout my saturday life.
goin daddy office morni b4 piano class.

woolala.
finally gt wifi at tmn tunku dy.

so tat i can online all da time whn im in da office.

bring my lappie try to online tis morni.SUCESSFUL.

goin piano class around 10.30sth.
afterthat goin imperial for meet wif my girls.

saw some sibu fren at imperial hotel lobby.GOSH.

walking around.Searching sth around.Nothing can buy.

hving we luch at NAGALIA.

Nasi lemak.HO CHIAK.

afthat goin bek office around 4pm.

buy my fav.c.wings wif bro and DOULE CHOCOLATE.
bek home.bath.change.perming.
goin out hving dinner wif family gain.

daddy brg one of his fren frm sibu to join us too.

my mouth juz non-stop eating today.
my stomach.Ohnoooooo.

wth.
my fav.DESSERT ICE-CREAM.
why da price keep on increase.
1st time i buy was rm5.

whn i bek frm sibu tats Gawai holidays.increase till rm6.50.

u noe how much is it NOW.

RM8.
SHIT.

imissyou

imisshim
imissher
imissmygrandmum

imissmyhmtown

imissalot
iloveyou
ilovehim
iloveher
ilovemyfamily

Just GREAT having you today.

No comments: