July 04, 2008

NEW.


NEW USER


yea.
tis is da 1st time i using blogspot to blogging.
guess wat.
i gt blogging owez actually using myspace.
bt.bt.bt.
i think tat my MYSPACE gt some prob ady.
cnt blogging for one week around dy.
OUTDATE.
tats y i suppose tuu register new blogspot acc here.

into:dn ask.
tats all at my profile.
juz see my blog owez tem u will noe me more.

someppl owez say:
yerrr.tat girl ahh.english so lousy still dare tuu using english tuu blogging.
she tot she english is so good mehh.or blablabla.
so wat.
im da one whose owez like blogging using my BROKEN LOUSY.ROJAK english.

IF YOU HATE ME.
then you can choose CLOSE TAB.
i don MIND.
i just want using my blog tuu expression out all of my feeling.

im a HUMAN whose gt one eyes.nose.mouth.ears.fatty body.darker skin.wif long hair.
NO MORE.

No comments: