December 08, 2009

Sucks Phone



so so so angry now...
ARGHHH...>.<

First,i got an appointment at Bright Smiles this morning around 8.30am actually,
but i was Overslept...
my boy was opened my webcam,
looked at my watch,
hey,
8.27AM hao mah!!!
i complained him woke me up and open my cam early in the morning.
but i never realise i got an important appointment.
few minutes later,
looked back my watch..AWWW...i just only realised it...
straightly woke up from bed and get ready myself as fast as possible...
picked up my fon before i went out..
press the button call.
DAMN,my phone was totally JAM..
i tried to On and Off whole morning..
but still can't press anything=.=''
sigh,went mobile shop and tried to asked the worker there
he said that my phone got some little problem,
so have to re-format everything..
OKAY,that's no problem at first.
few minutes later,
he told me that everything in my phone will Gone...
meant all my msg and contacts numbers will be lost...
Hey,Hey,Hey,
all the msg from my boy has gone,
and all the contacts number in my phone has lost...
GRRR.DAMN IT..
so Friends:
here i wanna to tell your guys is:
PLEASE send your phone number to me through MSN or FB MSG,
or you can directly send it to my Precious number 1479.
my phone have to repair for 1day,
and somemore i had losted my previous phone too,
so i decided to bought another cheap phone for myself to put my another sim card:)
spent me Rm300 to bought W350i zitron set:((((
white colour,i love nothing..just kinda in love with my phone colour in white:))
Done appoinment for my Braces,and done repaired my phone.
just shopping alone around imperial mall afterthat.
bought a shirt and few dvd:)))
Then,then,then...
the next is...
i went Tedsim Travel and Tours sercetly myself this afternoon,
checked the flight ticket from Miri to Sibu,
didn't got imform my parents at all.
just directly bought the air ticket and showed it to my parents when i went to office:)))
HAHAHA:)))
i will be going back to Sibu next Monday,
abut still have to sit for my Chinese paper in the morning,
i will be back around 6pm.
Sibu,i'm comingggg*excited
the air ticket i bought just so damn super duper hyper expensive..!!!
RM406 for go and back..return ticket..
Totally fainted kay...
what to do,i don't want to stays at Miri City anymore...
I LOVE MY DADDY..*HAHA
He always is my beloved one..
Spent alot and lots of money seriously this month..
after counted by mummy last night,
around ten thousand i spent...
5000++ for my braces,
2000++ for Sibu Trips,
1000++ for my registered course next year and my new phone,
my pocket money and money for me to pump my car oils,
and etc...
had been scolded by my mummy last night seriously,
Sorry laaaa,mum..:)))

left one subject after tomorrow*hurray:)))
6days to go...
:)))

No comments: