December 07, 2009

Spoiled


HAHAHA,
just can't stop laughing whenever i see this photo...

Well,
just so damn moodless now.
sign in my Blogspot and blogging here is better.
just so Wanted to expression out my feeling right now.
Full of Plans in December.
But,Every-one just came over and Spoiled my plans one by one.
Stop spoiling my plans,CAN?
WTF!!!
sigh,
maybe goanna CANCEL my Sibu trips..
AWWW shit,
this is the ONLY happened made me kinda down-less tonight.
I planned it so hard and you just tried to spoiled it hard.
OKAY,FINE.
Now,Enough happy already after complained and scolded for 15minutes thr?
DAMN...
just STOP me everything if you CAN and DARE.
i'm not going to PLEASE you to take back everything of mine.
I am not going to come back once i leave.
Just TRY to do what you have said if you DARE.
Don't keep TALK bullshit to me.
What i goanna do now is,
Re-plan everything.
No more Christmas Day celebration at Miri or Sibu.
Just so damn fucking tiring now.
Spm is goanna Over soon.
Is so wondering what i goanna do if staying at Miri?
Sleep and Online everyday?
OMG!!!
sigh,totally WORDLESS.

Next,
yes,
don't i think you're trying so hard to patching back.
But i'm trying so hard to spoiling it.
I don't speak out anymore,
because i'm tired with it.
Keep on repeats,
is wondering why don't you feel annoys or digusts.
Well,
that's not longer important to me again anymore.

OH HAHA,
my braces was already go on last thursday.
Not so pain at First.
But kinda suffered after the next day.
Untill now,
lost 3kg because of my Braces.
WOW,
but,but,but...
seems still same=.='''
HAHAHA...
Fei poh in the house FOREVER:)))
Just can saying now here is,
Daisy Lks is looks extremely FUGLY with her braces looks.
:)))

*No more countdown.
Just let's the times go on and God helping me for arranging everything.
Hope that everything will be going more smooth although my plans had been SPOILED.

*nothing to worry.
*but just You.
*i'm worrying at you everytimes.
*it's kinda bad:(

No comments: