November 30, 2009

Christmas


OMG,the old funny photo that i had found in my album just now
2008 de weiii.*LoLz

Christmas is just around the corner,
3more weeks left..:)
I Love Christmas.
Celebrate this lovely sweet day with churchmates,family and friends every years.
Maybe not going to celebrate it at Miri this year:))
The sweetest memories of the previous year on my Christmas day is still so clear in my mind now..
ohgoshhh,just realising now that,
ii miss you so much suddenly:))
the present is still keep it nicely somewhere inside my room:)))
never even forget it...

Christmas Day is coming soon,
is still confusing where i goanna go for countdown this year,
who going to celebrate with?
you,him,her or etccc=)
that's not so important...
well,i just wanna to leave Miri...
going crazy with my precious life.=)

here is the sunglasses i had searched at Gucci web just now,
OHMYGOD,
just love it at the moment i saw it through the website:)


No comments: