November 29, 2009

31 November



Yeap, is now and today,the last day of November:)
I LOVE DECEMBER.
It will be a very Great Month for me.
After Spm,let's sleep hard and play hard.
Shopping hard of course.
Hoping everything will going smoothly as what i had planned
Awwww,kinda excited on it:)))
missing my boys and girls so much...
love,love,love:)))

hey,hey,hey,FRIEND:
excuse me,
don't simply judge on me,
but if you likes to do it,
just do it.
I can't do anything for stop you to do that.
Just gossip on my everything every minutes and hours non-stop if you can.
I WILL LOVE YOUR GUYS TILL THE MAX:)))

And and and,
Miss S,
I still doesn't catched on what you reply me,
just do what i had wrote to you,
if you don't,
then just be what you likes to be,
Fuck you OFF,
Don't call me BABE,
i'm not so CLOSE with you...
nonono,
should saying that,
i don't even KNOW who're you at all.
the girl who OLDEST than me.
Don't act like i'm stupid.
Doubtfulness on how i know your story right?
HAHAHA~~~~~
I GOT MY OWN WAY.
YOU'RE STUPID.*wink*

No comments: