October 16, 2009

outings

Busy outings lately
alot of function around
and gathering=o)
Have a nice shopping day this few weeks
i'm really have getting poor and poorer
i wanna get alot of things=)
spend all my money for shopping and i do really enjoyable it very much
forget every single sadness and pressure*Peace
i am in love with New Arrival Gucci Sunglass very very much now
planned to buy it yesterday but still ended up at the last*=(
is still keep on reminding and keep deep inside of my heart
in love with a New Arrival High Heels shoes from Lea Centre
so damn much expensive,i guess if i buy it and it will be the most expensive high heels shoes that i ever buy=(
while,i will be get it on next Monday or Sunday maybe=)
As what i've mention at my previous post of my Polaroid camera,
i'm still waiting the owner of the shop to call me now=(
for comfirm the price and everything to me.
Is still searching for new wallet and handbags
and a new watch too=)
i want to Re-new everything=o)
Step by step*Peace-ing
----------------------------------------------

Awww,
why so many friends born on Oct
as what i said,i have really very poor-ing now already,
then i still have to spend a tons of money for presents on those birthday guys and gals
comes one-by-one everyweeks,
since last weeks=(
going to celebrate Miss Lee early birthday celebration tomorrow night
very busy for outings in shopping and birthday celebration recently in serious.
seems one day 24hours is totally not enough from me
exam in the morning till afternoon,outings,tution,outings,study
that's my life,sleep late almost everynight
especially next Saturday,
i don't know how i goanna arrange my times.
Cause i have to attending birthday celebration for 2birthday guys and one birthday girl in the same day at diffrent place=.=
fainted and headche on it...
------------------------------------------
Little Brother,
imissyouuu*huhu
my lame brother,
he was went back Sibu himself yesterday morning already,
this is the very first time he enjoy his end year holidays after Grandpa passed away
it have around 5years he never go back hometown for his holidays already if doesn't wrong
he leave down a comment on my facebook account this morning:''wuuuuu,can't come sibu.''*WTH
webcam-ing and video call with brother,friends,aunties and cousins after my exam this afternoon
arghhh~!!!
imissyouguysverymuch,man=(
the feeling is really so so bad when i saw everything there and some of your guys through webcam
i miss there foods very much when my brother show me and ate infront of me through the cam
how bad he is?=(
it's okay,nevermind,two more month to go,
wait for me,babes=)



*I HATE IT AND HEART IT=(

No comments: