October 26, 2009

Last paper


*Here is the birthday cake for dearest man=)
*Happy Belated birthday to you here,cause it's now 26Oct=)
*Hope everything will going smoothly soon=)
*Hope you likes the presentsss=)



Kinda boring tonight,
so i am here now sign in my blogger for blogging and updatinh=)
i Hate my every single days in Miri seriously now,
it's really kinda boring.
i'm jealousing my brother very much.
He is enjoying his day at hometown now.=(
iimissyourguysss.
My shopping mood was came out so suddenly tonight,
grrr~!!!
i had spended lots in this month
it's more than thousand i have been used untill now=(
poor-ing.
hurray~!!!
tomorrow will be going school for my last paper of my Trial Two
It's Art Paper 1*Peace
afterthat,i need a few days for being sleeping queen
i wanna go for shopping,is planning which day i goanna go now
Wednesday or tomorrow?
My polaraid camera will be get it soon
i'm still waiting here=(
Arghhh~!!!!
Spm examination is around the corner,
it's so soon from now=(
3weeks more to go...
kinda nervous on it=(
---------------------------------------------
Drinking kakis is now at Daisy's place for enjoying their drinking night now=)
a little bit sleepy.
goanna ciaoo first
another tiring day

No comments: