September 28, 2009

It's for YOU,man.

An another one good job you did last night.
--------------------------------------------------
I was tried so hard to lied at myself to believe what you had said,
i know it's doesn't a truth at all.
That's impossible everything came at the same times
You thought i will really believe miracles do happen on you?
Sorry,i'm not that kind of stupid girl.
You thought you treat me good in front of me everytimes,
so i will really keep on forgive you as long as when the times we are together?
That's wong,man.
Yes,Finally,
i saw some of it,
a few msg from her and her,
still got how many alots of HER?
i think even yourself also couldn't count it out,right?
You're really so so so.......
i just unexplainable and don't know what word should be describe on your everything
Yes,you was lying me alone over while the times i was weakness
you don't want to amit it and facing and telling me all the truth,
you tried to avoid it and away from me
That's what you did last night
Eyes did really swollen a very good cry
i was away and drove whole the way over alone to somewhere at the next moment you leaved too,
i don't know how i goanna go back home,
i felt so sorry to my family,
i tried so hard to lied them up,
when the moment they mention about you,
i did tried so hard to avoid their question.
i don't know which person i goanna called and be my listener and sharer.
The tears from eyes is still keep on dropping never stop untill now,
and i'm wearing a spec for cover it,
i did try to smiles and laugh so hard when i'm facing everyone of human,
actually every happen between us is keep on reminding in my deep heart.
I was tried to calm down myself and stop crying,
but failure.
I was keep on silent,
And my phone is just keep on ranging,
the called and msg is from diffrent person,
i HATE the phone rang,
so i was setting it as silent,
After an hours,
i can't stand with it,
and i don't know who should i find,
so just drove back home.
Parents was keep asked me this and that,
i never having any meals after breakfast,
i did make a lied to them that i just finished my dinner with friends,
maybe they felt little bit weird,
causes i doesn't look at them face at all while i was answered their question,
i just keep look over floor and walk whole the way as fast as i can over upstair and locked my bedroom door.
they keep called my name over downstairs and i lied them that i wanna take a shower and have to sleep.
But actually no,
i was lying on my bed,
everything was start on work and keep reminded,
how bad is the feeling have?
No-one will understand it.
Do you ever know you did hurts someone so much?
I'm wondering,are you a pure human?
How come you can accept this kind of life?
Don't you think it's very complicated while one person have realise it out?
Sorry here for hacked your account,
but i was forced by you too.
What privacy between you have to hides between us?
How long you thought you can hides all this?
How long you thought you still can play?
How long you thought you can lies from me?
If you really so scares others ppl know it,
then what for together?
You thought you're not enough Playful?
You thought i will really believe every single things from your mouth?
No,you're wrong.
No wonder i can't even get any calls and msg,
you really did it,
and start to find and knowing more of THEM over Brunei.
You reply me you choose yes and hold this on,
but you don't want to stop how to you hold this on?
I have tell you hundred thousand times,
if you doesn't do all this,
if you have prove and show it to me you really have settle and close it,
and others,
i wouldn't be keep check on you and giving more pressure.
You really did the mistaken and how you gotta ask me to stop check on you?
You really did the mistaken and how you gotta ask me to take over the jelous?
You really did the mistaken and how you gotta ask me to stop doubt at you?
You replied me:I love you,i know what am i doing.
Is it this is how you treat your love one?
A very weird person you are.
You're a full time Cheater and Betrayer.
I am going to see how steady and how smart are you going to be with THEM.
Play it in whole of your life if you dare.
But becareful,
don't make the big case comes out and happened on you one day,

your best bros is the best example.
I can't understand what you actually want at all,
you thought you do like this we can get more happiness?
Finally,i get one of the reason you being cheater,
because you want to get yourself a happy life.
Excuse me,man,
have you think you just care of your own feeling,
between you doesn't think of you did hurts somoone so much.
Is it this is really how the way you get your happy life?
Don't you think it's very cheap?
Is it you really can't live without Them?
Can you change it and using other way to get your happy life?
Can you please change it and hao hao de for hold this since you choose a Yes?
You thought you're still young?
You thought how long you can play with this?
No matter what one day you have to stop it too.
Why don't you appreciate this and stop Them now?
Or maybe it's very difficult for you.
Maybe you uses to play with it at the whole of your life.

Nobody will know what's the answer in your mind.
Cause nobody understand what're you thinking.
If you really don't wanna to change your behaviour,
or you feel they are so important in your life,
and your can't live with a day or week without them,
or you think this is really how you get happy life in whole of your life,
then you please go.
I won't leave you down,
No matter how hurts and hard is it.
Afterthat nobody will care what you are doing anymore,
Nobody will keep check on your privacy too,
Nobody will keep try hard to steal your phone to know your everything too,
Nobody will giving you stress n pressure since you did said you got it nowadays anymore,
Nobody will keep on command you anymore,
and lots more.
And you can try go find a new one,
i'm going to see who is the next person whose get hurts,
i'm going to see how long you can hides from her,
i'm going to see will her accept your behaviour and habbits.?
and lots more.
Not only me will treat you like that,
you can try over another person.
If she will accept i think she is not much diffrent as you too.
Meant maybe she got a same behaviour and habbits as you.
I will do what i had said,
so you stop then i do promise you i will stop do it too,
but not so easily,
at least you have to show me everything that you really success do it,
and no more privacy between us.
At the same,
you can't stop it,i can't stop too.
No matter what is the way you going to hold this,
at last we will end too.
This is the very first time i saw this kind of man.
You are really too over did it.
Don't you think and feel it too?
Please re-read all the msg i sent you on Sunday night and Monday morning when you're free.
Think yourself carefully.
See how bad are you have.
I'm losing cofidence,and not going to looking towards,
the more i dream,think,care,and etc,
the more i hurts.
Can you please answer my question one by one,
by honestly and truthly,
i will try to forgive it for the very Last time,
but you doesn't want to faces,
you choose to avoid it.
How long you goanna to avoid it?
Do you know you do like this will only making the things become worst?
Cause you doesn't want to settle it down.
That's still got alot of unexplainable things,
alot of secret i have to hides and keep between us,
I have being a Full time pretender in front of everyone.
I tries so hard just not to show my weakness part in front of every-one,
I try to hold my smiles,tears and everything in everytimes and everywhere.

And you thought you setting your messenger as Away so i will really believe you've Away or never chatting over at all?
you thought you doesn't online after off work so i really will believe every reason you give everytimes?
No,You're wrong.
You really did it that why i distrust you.
If you doesn't did it then why don't you show it to me,
why you so scare and hate of it when the moment i check on it?
If you really doesn't do it,
just prove it.What so hard?
But you said that you no,
you doesn't admit it,
and you're so scare and hate when the moment i realised it.
You really doesn't did everything bad,
Why you have to scares for it?
No point.Pointless=.=
Why you doesn't feel fulfilled or content and appreciate everything that you have in front of you in reality?
Why you have to mix unreality in?
You're a full-time player,cheater and betrayer.
i have no-word can decribing on you.
You not a good lover at all.
Sigh,
don't wanna to say more.
It's enough long for me to expression my feeling here.
No matter how much i did wrote,
i think you won't never feel sorry and guilty with it too.
If you think worthy for you to end this just ONLY cause of THEM with those unreality and networking,
i don't mind you choose it to be with it.
No choice,
Cause you need it,perhaps you will dead if ask you to stop it.
*Dissapointed

*Hurts
*Unexplainable


No comments: