September 26, 2009

*Don't disturb me

n z
*Don't disturbing me.Thank you
I'm still living with my life peacefully here
I still can smiles out with my fattie face=)
I still can live and light up my life without you
Yes,you did a good job today my dearest,
I guess you're very enjoy your life there now,
not guessing,is Surely,
Right?
Don't msg me and bother my life can,
since you keep on likes to repeat the mistaken,
You haven't eat,you're hungry,
It's Non-on-my business,Man,
yourself want to choose the way,
you msg me,
can i help you on anything?
Damn Lamer~!!!
You're hungry there then so easy,
just take out your phone,
make a call,
there are still got few roll of girls waiting you for accompany them have a dinner.
MUAHAHAHA~!!!
You msg me,you thought i will care of you,
or you thought i will sending you a dinner.?*LoL
that's the decision you make,
don't disturb me.
I'm very enjoy my life now.
i don't need have to wait a msg a call from anyone,
i don't need have to wait someone online or cambie with me every days and nights,
i don't need have to wait everything,
i don't need have to get a permission of what i want to do from anyone,
except my parents,=)
i don't need have to keep setting my phone as General,
i can setting it to Silent in anytimes,
i don't need have to do something that i don't like,
i don't need have to keep wait the times pass every minutes and hours,
i don't need have to do lots of things that i don't likes and i don't suppose to do...
If you do really don't wanna to take it a yes,
i just can treat you as cool as i can,
no choice,
you did hurts me so much,
that's your behaviour,
you don't want to change it,
i have nothing can do,
just stay as far as i can better.

No comments: