August 10, 2009

trial exam


what the Funny and Fugly pic did i upload*hahaha
just founded it in my cam shoot album just now
and started to memories back everything
miss the moment.miss the place.miss your guys damn much
IMISSTHETIME.MAN
i still remember
i was so in love with cheesy wedges from KFC
and i take this two photo at KFC while i was waiting something else
bringing my laptop and using Wifi to online at New Singkwong almost everyday
and i like to sit at the upstair of the Kfc always
online-ing there and ordered one large cheesy wedges and a cup of pepsi always
damn.how long i never step in?
how long i never got back to my warm Hometown?
how long i never visit you.man.and girls.buddies.kakisss
how long i never visit my grandma?
how long i never go for a shopping over there?
how long i never got eat any delicious food?
how long i never cheers up with all of you?
how long i never......it's so damn much and long...
it's around 4 month i never go back
it's around 8month i never meet some of you
it's around 4 month i never saw and call my grandmum*sorry.imissyouuu
i miss your guys.every-one-of-you and everything
i am starting tired with my life here
hopefully Spm end it as soon as possible
can't wait the time to leaving this lousy city that with bored and shitz life
it will just making my day more darkness and being stupid and idiotic everyday
sitting and facing my lappie hour by hour and get nothing at the last always
tears is dropping down and who cares it...?
today and this time.it's still the same of course
trying to get used on it once and once longer
no more complaining from me.learning hard to be patience
facing it byself.no matter how hard is it
nevermind.it's okay.i can
nothing much wanna to post and complaining about you again
at last.i still miss all of you.
Sibu.i'm coming...soon and soonnnnn
Trial exam
oh-my-godness
first trial will be start on next week
and now i still haven't get ready myself to study at all
it's late i know
so start from tomorrow will be try to stand in Study mode*LoL
study as much as i can
focus in some subject and chapter that more interesting
no much times for me to hanging around anymore
woohoo.and tomorrow goanna go back school for take back all of my books
it's still in my messy drawer*haha
mummy say don't go school anymore
it's just wasting my times
so i make myself a decision
tomorrow will be the last day
afterthat will be get myself a short holidays from wednesday untill next monday*kaka
wishes me good luck please...*peace
trial exam is start from 17 august untill...??*forgot.LoL
just remember it's almost take two weeks plus...*damn long.Shitz
nevermind.just study as much as i can.better than nothing
Trips
Bintulu trips on 25August.will be on if didn't got trial exam
Sibu trips comfirming on at the end of years.after 15December
Kk trips at the end of years is still on planning
KL trips on 11 Feb is comfirming
Taipei trips with family on 12 Feb-within 13days is comfirming too*peace
KL trips on March is still on planning.maybe cancel
Hongkong or Taipei trips with friends on June/May 2010 is still planning*peace
i need alots of money....:-)
my parents just so damn....
no word can describing...
damn dulan
my bro told me this morning that my parents will be going Kk or Sibu on coming Hari raya
i don't believe it
so i tried to asked mummy this afternoon
it's real
but they're still planning should go Kk for travelling+honeymoon*haha or Sibu for visit grandma
ohnoooo...*wth
i wanna follow to can
please don't leave me alone in the house again
it's damn boring...
nevermind la.at least i still got Fei poh to accompany me*hahaha
Gain weight..
keep eating alots of fast foods recently
almost Kfc.sugarbun.Mcd.chicken wings everyday
ended up
i don't wanna to gain weight
faster decrease please...
I hate cheesy wedges from Kfc
I hate Fish burger and Chicken Burger from Sugarbun
I hate double cheese burger from Mcd
I hate chicken wings from every stall in everywhere
I hate mee goreng
STAY FAR AWAY.*hohoho
Done
it's so damn much of rubbish i have typing here
it should be a very long and bored post for your guys maybe
nevermind.just click Close or Close Tab if you don't like to view it
i never force you to read my blog
i just wrote down everything to kill my boring life and times*peace
countdown for my days...*peace

No comments: