August 10, 2009

Blue monday

Blue Monday
yes.
you're making my day
sigh.
i don't know what you still need to complaining again?
i don't know what're you thinking at all?
i don't know what happen is around?
i don't know how long you still wanna to play with it?
i don't know what you still wanna to say?
I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU STILL WANT TO COMPLAINING?

the only things is i am so so so feeling down
can you please change for yourself before you ask me do change everything?
can you please stop with your BAD HOBBIES?
is it it's so hard for you to making a little promise to me?
i change for you and who come and change for me?
i'm very tired to online-ing and facing my lappie hour and hour everyday
i'm really don't know what can i do anymore...
have you think how many much of bad things did you done at the back?
how many much of things you still dissaticfaction on me?
I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT CAN I SAY ANYMORE?

BEING LOSER

No comments: