August 17, 2009

someone

yes
there're some girls around likes to gossipping
what're your gals gossip about the hold evening?
is it you never saw girls in the Mall or Beach before?
i never realised it.someone told me that only i know it
cause it's too obvious your gals did
LoL*it's so funniest when i know that two of you was keep on gossipped at me yesterday
You're Old Woman what.~!!
No any main point for you to command about me this girl that youngest much more than two of you
Since i'm smaller around 8-10years if compare with your gals
Is it i'm blindness or i'm cacat making two of you in love and gossiped from Mall untill Beach?.*LoL
*Kinda funny
don't simply judge at me
but if you do did it nevermind
it wouldn't be affect my life too
just smile for my peaceful life*peace-ing

where're you gone?
sigh.
you did it and i do take it as well
missing and loving
but you're making me tiring and fucking down

No comments: