August 19, 2009

new car

sigh
suffering for my trial exam
it's still going on
untill 3 sept*what the....

daddy bought a new car back today*shitz
it's Toyota Ipsum
i can't understand why he need to bought it
and i ask him what's the reason
he just say for you.not good meh?*blur-ing
hey,dad
our family just got you and me that got license lo
and we got four car in the house now
can i ask you how can we drive those much of car since we just got one pairs of legs?
and you answer me you bought it for me*LoL
i get boom by mum hold day kay*damn
i just got one pairs of legs and you goanna ask me to drive three cars
i can drive but i didn't got such much of money to bump oil too.*fainted
As well,i think daddy buy that car just for fun
i think i won't drive it often same as my camry too
since my small little car's oil is more cheapest and it's easy to parking at everywhere*peace

holidays is coming soon and sooner
start from this coming saturday
never plan it yet
parents are going back to hometown next monday
so maybe i will follow too*goanna pleasing mummy first*teehee

i does bear it as much as i can
so this will be the last way that i can do...

No comments: