August 30, 2009

*Friendly

Never update my blog for few days
so now..
Here i come...=)
it's really kinda boring and meaningless with my school holidays
Fever is come and visit me this morning*Shit
and seems like my wound did restarting to pain this two weeks
damn suffer with it seriously=(
i'm really scare with it*used to cried everytime to expression my painness and feeling
Go far away from me please...
really so damn super duper hyper boring
just sitting at the front of my lappie
Fb-ing every hour by hours

Nowadays,did few annoying girls come and trying to making trouble in my MSN and FB
they're from diffrent state,city in Malaysia
Sorry,I'm not such kind of FRIENDLY and KINDLY girl
i will talk everything out when i'm really mad with it
it's really kinda complicated with the status and about the question of your gals asking and others that your gals has told
don't Show Off something in front of me,teasing me or ask everything that i don't like
It's SUCK-ing*damn pissed me OFF~!!!
your gals just making things between us become more worst and worst
Can you get it?
i'm really don't know what of your gals want=.=
is it so fun...
if say it in positively it's just a game in net
if say it in negatively it's just CHEAP AND DIRTIEST
after you know everything.but you still don't wanna to stop it.
still keep going it on and find me for chat and ask me those BULLSHIT and talk RUBBISH
what the HELL...
can't understand why we got this such kind of CHEAP AND DIRTIEST BOYS AND GIRLS in our world*puikkkkkk

No comments: