July 08, 2009

bad news

damn holyshitz
received damn alots of bad news today

first.
i received few msg from my schoolmates while i arrived home just now
it's all same and typed in chinese words
it's about few students from my school that have been kena H1N1*wtf
nevermind
perhaps it's a very good news for me too
the reason is daisy can absent and sleeping in the house again

second.
pc fair will be on 31 July.1 august and 2 august
Kns betul
the reason is my 18th earlier birthday celebration will be on 1 august
alots of friends have to works in pc fair
that's meant alot of them can't attend my birthday celebration
arghhhh~!!!!
nvm.at least my girls still around with me
others will be celebrat on 3 august again

third.
my daddy
oh-my-god
do you know what did he telling me just now
he just booked the Taipei air ticket without my permission this afternoon
damn pissed me off
he bought a air ticket on 12feb-23feb 2010
it's more than 10days.*damn
arghhhh
i don't want to go.can?
i don't care how cheap of the air ticket
i want to stay at sarawak
nonono...
don't go.pleaseeee
aiks.
it's the one that straightly turned my mood down the hold night

1 august
i'm waiting
shitz.my girls.
stop those stupid and shitz idea
little scare for the day coming
since all of you seems like so secret nowdays
ahhhhhhhh~!!!

No comments: